When we first began this assignment, I didn't know much about what an online professional image was. I knew it had something to do with social media and other things you post online, but I wasn't completely sure. I learned that it was all that and more.
Your online professional image is a representation of who you are. Whatever you post online about yourself can be seen by people all over the world. I learned that even if you try to remove something online, it is never completely gone. I also learned that there are ways you can clean up your image too.
In order to avoid having to clean up your image, be careful about what you post online. Not only what you post, but your friends as well. Be sure they aren't posting anything you wouldn't want your name attached to. Remember that what is online about you now could come back to haunt you in the future.
i felt the same way at first about the doc 1 topic.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I want to say that you have one of the coolest name. Precious Golden just seems to work right.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I already knew some infomration on online professional image, doing doc 1 gave me a better insight on the topic. It was a great assignment.
I didn't know it get that deep as well. I didn't know jobs get in your personal life
ReplyDeletegreat details
ReplyDelete