Friday, September 25, 2015

Neat People vs. Sloppy People

You would think the only difference between a neat person and a sloppy person is, well, a neat person is neat and a sloopy person is sloppy. You know, neat people always have to have everything in order and organized. Sloppy people don't really care. They don't see their mess as being a mess. They see it more as organized junk.

Suzanne Britt went into depth when she explained the differences between neat people and sloppy people in her essay Neat People vs. Sloppy People. She talked about a few things I didn't even think classified the two as being different. For instance, she said that neat people would throw away sentimental things like birthday cards. I didn't know a birthday from your grandma could take up so much space. 

I've heard that the first steps to getting help is admitting you have a problem, so hello my name is Precious Golden and I am a sloppy person. 

But being a sloppy person isn't so bad. Yeah we may have to dig through a few piles of junk just to find a piece of paper we had just the day before, but that's not so bad, once you get used to it. Okay yeah, sloppy may hold on to a lot of things, but that's because it means something to us. 

Needless to say, sloppy people and neat people are different in many ways. A neat person can tell you the exact spot where to find something in there house, while a sloppy person would have to get back to you on that when they find it themselves.

So tell me, are you a neat person or a sloppy person?

2 comments:

  1. Lol your not the only sloppy person, I'm sloppy as well.
    Sloppy people have more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud to admit that I am a sloppy person! There are so many things that have some sort of sentimental value to me. Some people see it as a pile of junk but I see it as fond memories. I could never be a "neat" person.

    ReplyDelete