Saturday, September 12, 2015

How to Handle a Reader

How do you handle a reader? Not necessarily saying the reader, themselves,  needs to be handled, but the reader's comments. How do you respond to a reader?

There are a lot of ways you can handle a reader's comments. You could go off on them. You could ignore what they are saying.  There are a lot things you can do. Even though you could handle the reader's in that way, we all know that those aren't the best ways.

The best way to handle a reader is to be cordial. It may have taken you a lot of time and energy to write a paper, but it also takes time for someone to read your paper as well. I think if someone takes the time to read your paper and comment on it, you should take it into consideration and read their comments.

You worked hard on your paper so you want it to be perfect, why not take some of that advice that could make your paper better. Now I'm not saying that you have to listen to everything the reader is saying, because you don't. If you don't agree with something, simply diasgree. If you don't feel what they are saying is going to better your paper, you don't have to take anything they say into consideration.

Be cordial with your readers. Respect them and be thankful that they are trying to help you. Letting them help you now will allow you to help someone  else later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I read post because at first I didn't understand the question, but you cleared that up for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your details are perfect for this topic.

    ReplyDelete