Friday, August 28, 2015
My Love for Food.
I love food. Its just that simple. Food has always had a special place in my heart and my stomach, of course. I've had a love for food ever since I was little. And I'm not just talking about eating food, I'm talking about cooking it as well. I remember the first time my mom let me help her make something. It was a chocolate cake. I remember it like it was yesterday; flour all over the floor, milk spilled on the counter and egg shells in the batter. It was a disaster needless to say. I was angry at myself the entire time because I wasn't doing anything right and the mess kept getting bigger and bigger. I was ready to give up and just forget and the cake, then my mom told me if I didn't help her finish I couldn't lick the spoon. I think you all know what I decided to do. I could just hear that chocolate covered spoon calling my name. Anyway, to make a long story short the cake came out great. Everyone that ate a piece of the cake loved it, and I was totally surprised. I just knew that the cake wasn't going to be good because I kept messing up while making it. Seeing everyone's reaction to my cake made me feel good. It felt great that I had made something that people actually enjoyed eating. That was the day I knew cooking was one of my passions. From that day forward I asked my mom if I could help her cook all the time. I learned so many different things about food by helping my mom cook. It was just something about experimenting with different herbs and spices that made cooking so exciting and interesting. Putting different foods together to see what goes best with what is so much fun to me. Noting knowing exactly how a new dish was going to come out never scared me. I was just always so excited and ready to eat my food. I love food and I always will. I will always continue to create new things and try new cuisines. I hope I will be able to make my fellow classmates something one day so that they'll know I'm not just all talk. Keep food in your life, its good for the soul and necessary for life. If you every get lost just remember keep calm and eat some food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love food too it just calms me down and relaxes me.
ReplyDeleteI love food to it makes me happy and its very fullfilling
ReplyDelete