Saturday, August 29, 2015

Task # 1

Our first assignment in my English 1101 class is to write a persuasive essay on creating an online professional image. What exactly is an online professional image, you might ask. Well the answer is simple. I just don't know it yet. But, with the help of my group, I am sure we will figure it out in the amount of time given to us. Now, I'm not completely oblivious to what an online professional image is. I know a little something. I know that you could potential jeopardize your professional image if you are not cautious about what you put on social media. Yeah that's right, what you put online now can be traced back to you 15 years from now. So be careful about what you put on social media. Don't put anything on social media that you would later regret or that would possibly come back to haunt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment