Hello! My Name is Precious Golden. I am a freshman here at Middle Georgia State University. I graduated from Central High School. Go Chargers! I am majoring in Business Administration. I love spending time with my family and friends. I am a very sweet and caring person. Although I'm not that good, I enjoy playing tennis. I love to cook, especially new dishes I've never tried before. I am looking forward to meeting new people this year and getting introduced to new things.
Hi, My name is Matthew Griffin and I am also a freshman at Middle Georgia State. I am looking forward to sharing class with you.
ReplyDeleteHi Matthew! Nice to meet you. I hope I get the chance to work with you at some point this year.
DeleteHey , My name is Shanquie and im looking forward to getting to know you and maybe we can be each others helping hand in this class.
ReplyDeleteHey Shanquie, it is very nice to meet you. I am looking forward to getting to know you too and that would be great if we can help each other out.
DeleteWhat is your favorite dish?
ReplyDeleteHey Ryan! This was a hard question for me believe it or not. But I think I'm going to have to go with a chicken teriyaki dish I recently tried. It was my first time making it and it actually came out a lot better than I thought it would. It was delicious.
DeleteWhat's up? I see you said you play tennis so is tennis your favorite sport or its something you just enjoy doing
ReplyDeleteHeyy Lazarius! Yess tennis is my favorite sport and I enjoy playing. I found my love for it when I was in the 9th grade. I played for two years at Central High School; my 9th and 10th grade year.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete