Monday, October 12, 2015

I Learned Something New

As I have been reading my Wikipedia article I have been learning a ton of new things I never knew before. I always thought Cosmetology was just doing hair, nails and makeup. I never knew the depths of this specialty.

One thing I didn't know what that this career dealt with electrology. I had never even heard of that before, nor hearing it would make me think it relates to Cosmetology. Electrology is the practice of electrical epilation to permanently remove human hair.

After I learned exactly what it was, I still didn't think it should have anything to do with Cosmetology. I thought something like that should run along the lines of Dermatology.

5 comments:

  1. I always thought Cosmetology was about hair, skin, and makeup too! I had no idea it tied into other things like Dermatology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always nice to learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that was involved in cosmetology either! Very nice when you learn something new. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I am learning many new and interesting facts about my Wikipedia topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Electrical epilation to remove hair... that's just weird.

    ReplyDelete