Monday, October 12, 2015

My Wikipedia Topic

I know this is a little over due, but I just didn't know what I wanted my Wikipedia topic to be. There are so many things I am interested in and I just could seem to pick a topic. Even when I found different articles on Wikipedia, that I was interested in editing, they were pretty much done. They hardly needed any revising...

When I was younger, I used to love going to the hair salon with my mom and watching the hair stylist do hair. It was just something that interest me. I could braid hair very well at a very young age. I loved doing it and at the time I thought that that could be a career for me; braiding hair professionally.

I finally decided to do my topic on Cosmetology. Even though it is not my career choice now, it is something that I was interested in and something I do enjoy doing from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment