Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Guns in America
There are extremely too many gun related violence's going go and it really needs to stop. I don't think that there is anything wrong with people owning guns, but I think we need to become a bit more aware of the people that are owning these guns. I know that there are restriction on who can own a gun and what not but I think their should a few more restrictions. They need to do a thorough background check and ensure that who they are selling guns too don't have any type of mental illnesses . Don't sell guns to criminals, stop pawn shops from selling guns, we need to do what ever needs to be done to get this problem under control as soon as possible. I even think we should start restricting how many guns a person can own. I know it doesn't seem fair for the people that collect guns and have a passion for them and are sane enough to keep them but its seems that it has come to that. Guns have become a big problem in America and its a serious problem that needs to be resolved soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment